Bus Carriers Federation new board of directorsYour Federation
From June 27 to 28, the Bus Carriers Federation congress was held in the magnificent region of Charlevoix. Conferences, panel discussions and the general assembly of members were on the menu for this 6th annual meeting.
After two years as president of the BCF, Louise Giroux, of Autobus Laval, passed the direction of the Federation to Mr. Stéphane Lefebvre of Groupe Autocar Jeannois. "I am very honored to chair our Federation. We have many challenges to overcome, especially the workforce that is increasingly problematic for our businesses. I am sure that we will be able to overcome them together as a team. - Stéphane Lefebvre, Chair of the FTA Board of Directors
The new executive board is composed as follows:
- President: Mr. Stéphane Lefebvre, Groupe Coach Jeannois
- Vice President, Public Sector: Ms. Caroline Vallée, Vausco Group
- Vice-President, School Sector: Mr. Pierre Tremblay, Tremblay & Paradis Bus
- Treasurer: Mr. Pierre Tourville, Bus B. Dion (Windsor)
- Louise Giroux, Laval Bus
- Laurie Henner, Transco Bus
- Stéphane Boisvert, Transport S & L
- Martin Désilets, Buses Désilets
- Patrick Gilloux, Keolis
- Pierre Maheux, Bus Maheux
- Pascal Ouellet, Transportation Pascal Ouellet
- Philippe Plante, Bus Plant (new)
Federation members highlighted the important contribution of the outgoing President, Louise Giroux, who has contributed to the improvement and development of the bus passenger transportation industry.
The Federation also thanked Mr. Gilles Pomerleau and Mr. Guy Sirois who, after many years on the Board of Directors, decided to make room for youth. The Board of Directors is pleased to welcome Mr. Philippe Plante from Autobus Plante.