Why attending a trade show?
You want to break into the group segment? You would like to know companies that bring tourists to Quebec and surroundings? You want to share, exchange and especially deal with them? Bienvenue Québec offers you all these opportunities and more.
Registration deadline: to come
* This webinar is restricted to tourism suppliers who respect the admission seller criteria as a seller.
webinar 6 : how to set your rates according to the targeted buyers
Receptive agency and wholesaler expectations
Training synopsis to come
| Thursday October 8, 2020 10:30 to 11:30 Available only in french
Can$30 + tx member* / Can$40 + tx non-membre
Registration deadline: October 1st, 2020
* Bus Carriers Federation member.
training cancellation policy
Minimum of 12 registrations is required for each the training;
Fee per webinar:
- $ 30 / member of the Bus Carriers Federation
- $ 40 / non-member (plus applicable taxes)
Fee to get the PowerPoint-pdf notes:
- non-participant - $ 25 / webinar
- participant - $ 15 / webinar
A written cancellation notice sent and received at the Bus Carriers Federation 's office:
10 days or more prior to the webinar will result in a 50% refund of the contract price.
9 days or less no refund
Mandatory training sessions
Compagnies joining Bienvenue Québec for the first time as a Package C « one day seller pre-established appointment schedule» must attend the following webinar.
- Who are the actors of the touristics disctribution network at BQ and their specific role.
- How to read the buyers profils
- How to set your rates according to the targeted buyers (touristics attractions, hotels)
- How to write a proper product sheet to hand out?
- How to get ready for a touristic trade show, 10 successful steps for follow ups?
In case the designed delegate if not able to attend all tranning sessions, Bienvenue Québec will pair him/her with a designated mentor.